#18 Raw zucchini, toasted almonds, tomato and truffle oil
Serves 2 (ideal as a small plate to accompany a meal or simply brilliant on it own)
Time: 10 minutes to make
1 large courgette
1 heaped tablespoon of flaked almonds
1 small handful of sun dried tomatoes
50 g of Parmesan cheese
A drizzle of white truffle oil
A drizzle of red wine vinegar
1. Start by toasting the almonds until just brown in a shallow frying pan on a medium heat.
2. Using a peeler, peel the courgette into strips and place into a large mixing bowl. Once the almonds have browned, leave to cool before adding to the courgette.
3. Slice the sun dried tomatoes and add these to the almonds and courgette.
4. Using the peeler, add the Parmesan to the mix reserving a little for decoration.
5. Season with salt and pepper before a generous drizzle of the white truffle oil and red wine vinegar. You need just enough to coat the salad.
6. Spoon the delicious mixture onto plates or individual tapas bowl before enjoying with a delicious Rioja wine.